Tuesday 18 June 2013

Storyboard

As well as doing a script, it was very important for us to make a storyboard so that we could see exactly what we were going to be having in each shot to make up the entire opening sequence. For some absurd reason I was in charge of making the storyboard and my "AMAZING" drawing skills were really put to the test! I probably went in to more detail than was required since it took me so long to do but I wanted to be thorough so that filming these shot would be much quicker and easier since we would already know what we need to be doing. Hopefully the quality of the images is okay, it was the most I could manage with my phone and badly lit room.

These are the production companies we made up which will appear over a black screen.
To follow the conventions of a rom com, we have the directors name next and then the actors names.
These show the actions after Naomi enters her room.
I made a mistake on this storyboard because I forgot to include the title shot. The third shot is actually supposed to be first.
These shots show Naomi settling down and starting her make-up.
These shots are the close ups of Naomi's features as she applies certain aspects of her make-up.
These shots show the window scene between Aiden and Naomi, however since we are having trouble with our actor for Aiden we may have to cut the first 3 shots and the previous one on the other picture out completely.
These shots show Naomi leaving her room and going downstairs to leave her house.
These are the last shots of the sequence. The top three are if we are able to have a guy in our opening and the bottom three are what we will do if we have to cut the boy idea out.

No comments:

Post a Comment