Sunday 30 June 2013

Hello Mr/Miss Moderator

My name is Samridhi Virk (everyone calls me Sam), I'm 17 years old and a media studies student at Graveney School.

If I'm being completely honest with you, I had never thought I would enjoy media as much as I do now. When I first picked this subject to do for my A levels it was just something I had chosen to fill the last gap. I knew what I wanted to do for my other A Levels (Maths, ICT and Business Studies) and this was just something that looked interesting.

I wasn't very sure about how I would find media since it didn't really fit in with my other options. I was also worried that I wouldn't be any good at it since I hadn't done it before and I thought that because English wasn't a subject that I did amazingly well in, this wouldn't be either.

I was very wrong though. I LOVE media! There is something about it that I really enjoy. I love having a subject where I can be creative and not just think about numbers and formulas all the time! ... and I like to think that I'm not half bad at it too.

This blog that I'm writing is like an online journal where I can keep a record of everything I do involving my opening sequence project. I am going to be blogging about the research and planning, the construction and the evaluation of our project.

Hope you enjoy reading this! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment